Saturday, May 27, 2017

LOVE

Gloria Phifer




Love, the most powerful force. Who can resist love?

Love, that will not let us go.

love, that returns again and again, even when rejected.

Love, the most powerful force that can soften the heart,

hardened as a stone.

Love, more powerful than a roaring ocean, washing my soul.

Setting my emotions free, from prisons held captive. 

love, embracing me, accepting me, choosing me.

Truly, the most powerful force is love. For God is Love!

His love was shown to me through Jesus Christ!

John 4:19 We love Him, because He first loved us.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, God has been making me more aware of the power of love! It can conquer hate IF it doesn't succumb and turn inside out. When I pray, I ask God to show His marvelous love to those I pray for, because I know that His love will draw them toward Him where they will meet Him face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to comment on the image you used--it really does portray a powerful, unstoppable force like God's love for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jane...I appreciate so much your reading the blog.

      Delete